Communication is key.
At the KWCF we want to make sure you have all the information you need. We know that applying for a grant is not always easy. Whether you have questions about the application, timelines, fiscal sponsorship or the final evaluation, we have developed a resource page that helps you navigate the process.
Our video series, which will continue to be updated, will answer your most burning questions about applying for a KWCF Grant. All the resources you need to fill out any of our applications are found here.
Target Areas of Focus
This year, our target areas of focus are the 3 key priorities that have risen from the Wellbeing Waterloo Region work. The three areas are:
1. Affordable Housing – where everyone has a place that they can call home
2. Healthy Child and Youth Development – where all children and youth have a foundation they need to thrive and reach their potential.
3. Social Inclusion – where welcoming communities embrace diversity, reduce social isolation, and enable everyone to belong.
Our Smart and Caring grants which include Community Grants and Barnraising Grants, will be accepting applications that deal with these priority areas.
Grant Video Series
We know that applying for a grant isn't always easy. Whether you have questions about the application, timelines, fiscal sponsorship or the final evaluation, we have developed a series of short videos to help. They will answer your most burning questions about applying for a KWCF Grant.
The best part, is that these videos will be hosted right here, and will be available 24/7.
Want to be the first to hear when a new video is released?
Grant Video Series Overview
10 Tips on Writing an Application
Obtaining a Fiscal Sponsor
Visit www.kwcf.ca/fiscal-sponsorship to:
- Determine if you are a qualified donee
- Download additional fiscal sponsor information
- Download the sponsorship agreement
Canada Revenue Agency link:
Using an intermediary to carry out a charity's activities within Canada
KWCF 2018 Granting Target Areas of Focus
New Grant Streams for 2018
Specialized Criteria Grants
For more information about our Specialized Criteria grants,