The KWCF connects and collaborates - bringing people together to address key community issues. As a community leader, we play a key role in addressing community needs…now and in the future.
- Act as a community catalyst. Because community foundations support all kinds of charities, we are well positioned to bring people and organizations together to address local issues and opportunities.
- Take a long-term view by building assets to ensure grants are always available to support the community.
- Support high impact opportunities.
- Are governed by leaders with strong ties to our community. They offer their expertise and leadership to address the needs of their community. They build networks. They collaborate. And they seek out the most innovative and effective programs and organizations in your community.
- Foster development of new organizations and programs.
- And re-direct funds as community needs change.
In short, it's our business to build community. To learn more about our leadership programs, please click the links below.
The work of The Kitchener and Waterloo Community Foundation wouldn't be possible with out the generous support of our sponsors!