Now Accepting Applications until March 6, 2015 at 4pm
The Kids To Camp Fund provides grants to camps enabling children and youth who reside in Kitchener, Waterloo and area and are in need of financial assistance to attend a variety of day, overnight, recreational and educational camps. In 2013, we sent 286 children and youth to various camps.
The Fund will consider applications for support from camps that:
- Are operated by local registered charitable organizations or local not-for-profit organizations who can partner and be sponsored by a registered charity;
- Provide day or residential camping opportunities to children and youth who reside in Kitchener, Waterloo and area and are in need of financial assistance or require specialized support to attend camp;
- Serve children under the age of 18 from the community-at-large including children with special needs (e.g. physical or mental challenges, major illness, survivors or witnesses of violence).
For information on grant applications, contact Chelsea Arnott.
Download our Spring 2015 guidelines
Download our Kids To Camp 2015 evaluation guide
How to apply?
If you are looking to apply to the Kids to Camp Fund please send an email to Chelsea Arnott with the following information:
- Your Name
- Organizations Name
- Camp Title
-Camp Description (2 sentance max.)
- Charitable Number or name of charitable sponsor if you do not have a charitable number
- If you have ever applied to The KWCF for any funding in the past (yes or no)