The Spring 2013 deadline is now over.
The Kids To Camp Fund provides grants to camps enabling children and youth who reside in Kitchener, Waterloo and area and are in need of financial assistance to attend a variety of day, overnight, recreational and educational camps. In 2012, we sent 430 children and youth to various camps.
The Fund will consider applications for support from camps that:
- Are operated by local registered charitable organizations or local not-for-profit organizations who can partner and be sponsored by a registered charity;
- Provide day or residential camping opportunities to children and youth who reside in Kitchener, Waterloo and area and are in need of financial assistance or require specialized support to attend camp;
- Serve children under the age of 18 from the community-at-large including children with special needs (e.g. physical or mental challenges, major illness, survivors or witnesses of violence).
For information on grant applications, contact Linda Zensner.
Download our Spring 2013 guidelines
Download our Kids To Camp 2013 evaluation guide
How to apply?
- Applicants will be required to create an account before starting an application. You will need an active e-mail address and password.
- Next you will be asked for a "Tax ID". Enter your registered charity's CRA number in this field in order to proceed with the application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are applying and do not have a registered charitable number such as:
o a non-profit organization applying in partnership with a registered charity acting as the
intermediary charity, OR
o a municipality
Please contact The KWCF office at 519-725-1806 for more information on how to access the
Already started an application? Click MY ACCOUNT to access your account.